You may be asked to submit information to help us fulfill your order, guide your inquiry or get back to you with answers or other information. This Privacy Statement is our effort to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following states the information gathering and distribution practices for the Web site you are visiting and similar sites for companies affiliated with HV Safety Equipment.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy policies applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about special offers and promotions. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 01.Cookies" are an industry standard practice of placing a file or identifying "marker" on a user's computer for identification and personalization purposes.
- 03.We may employ other companies to provide similar marketing services on our behalf. With our approval, these third parties may also place "cookies" for analysis purposes.
- 04.These third-party companies will only have access to non-personal information about your visit or transaction, such as the URLS which lead you to and around our site, pages visited, the product(s) purchased, and the amount spent; these companies will not have access to information that will allow them to personally identify you.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties except as follows:
- Your shipping information may be shared with with shipping companies such as UPS, FedEX, and USPS and may be shared with our partner product fulfillment centers.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. HV Safety Equipment does not keep any of your personal financial information in a data base, it is only used to process any credit card orders.
This site has password protection, firewalls and other security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. The purchasing functions of our web site were designed to provide you with a secure web environment. The entire checkout process has been secured using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. SSL technology, the industry standard, allows your computer and our server to communicate in an encrypted format. The SSL technology essentially scrambles your order information to prevent it from being read as it is transmitted over the Internet.
To determine if your computer is in a secure environment verify that your URL address begins with “https://” rather than “http://” (http means Hyper Text Transport Protocol and https means HTTP with SSL). Some browsers may alert you that you are about to view pages over a secure connection. This means that you are entering a secure area in our web site. This should be reassuring since the secured areas are where credit card transactions take place. When you exit from a secure area, you may receive a similar alert, which informs you that you are leaving the secure area.
Individuals for whom HV Safety Equipment has an e-mail or physical address can opt out of receiving regular mail, e-mail, telephone or fax solicitations, surveys, mailings or other communications from HV Safety Equipment or modify or change your submitted information by calling 1-914-689-3093 or by e-mailing our customer service team at email@example.com. HV Safety Equipment does not share e-mail addresses with outside companies.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with HV Safety, contact:
159 Main Street
Ossining, NY 10562